East Bay Resilience - CERTS, Emergency Communications, & Resilience Hubs main@EastBayResilience.groups.ioThis group is a hub for Community Emergency Response Teams (CERTS), emergency radio operators, and community members interested in disaster preparedness, response, and community resilience.
New to Groups.io? TUTORIAL VIDEO
- 145 Members
- 45 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #Resilience Use this hashtag to discuss resilience strategies, hubs, and practices. 10 topics
- #COVID-19 8 topics
- #HomePreparedness Use this hashtag to discuss home preparedness and how to support more households being prepared. 7 topics
- #EmComm Use this to post about emergency communications and radios. 7 topics
- #OrganizeBlock Use this hashtag to discuss strategies to organize your block. 6 topics
- #Supplies Use this hashtag to discuss personal or home supplies needed to prepare for and respond to a disaster. 6 topics
- #NeighborhoodCERT Use this hashtag to discuss the organization of larger CERT groups, serving 150+ households. 5 topics
- #Earthquakes Use this hashtag to discuss earthquake preparedness and concerns. 5 topics
- #Calendar 5 topics
- #blockpreparedness 4 topics